Very Funny Comments of the public on The Post's of Facebook

 

1-


 Wow whats up  Don't understand how to thank you.  I've called the lunatics and they want to know your location so that after proving you to be the greatest portfolio in the world, you can be tied up in front of a tank and blown away and spend the rest of your life on Ma- rs.  ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

 2


 I will comment on this important post later because I am in the hospital at the moment. My cousin's son has swallowed the 16GB memory card and he is going to sing all the songs in it.

 And we're just praying that they don't reach the video folder.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

 3-

 I've been looking for a similar post since 1910.  I was wandering around the world, my shoes were broken, but I did not find anything. I was disappointed and I was about to delete my fb account when a neighbor came and said that your efforts are not in vain.  Remained  The historical post you were looking for has been found by an admin. I found your post on fb online. Thank for you v- much. My efforts have not been in vain.

 You keep trying, this world needs people like you

 I have informed the media not to delete this post. I am coming to pay tribute to you.

🤣🤣🤣😀😀😀

 4-

 I went to the bathroom to take a bath, I had just taken off my shirt when the bell of your post rang, ton, ton, ton ...  I immediately took out my mobile phone and saw the notification of a rare diamond post like yours.  I would have missed commenting on your post.

 There is an appeal to the Karta Dharta of this country that after covering up your death, you should be covered in glass like Pharaoh's mummy with high quality chemical spices so that future generations may also see you.  And learn from you, including your posts.

😀🤣😀🤣😀🐸

 5-

 Great !!  I have been wasting my money, my precious time by packaging for the last few decades to see such a post, but believe me, looking at your post today, I felt as if I have got the fruit of wasting my previous time, my package mon ey.  Have come to work

 We just started deleting our account from Facebook because there is no more informative talk on Facebook, it is just full of stench - but all of a sudden this post of yours came in front of me.  Have you considered us your fan from today? - A person with such sophisticated words and such an excellent mentality is still present on Facebook today. - I am happy.  

😀🤣🐸🤣😀🐸🐸🐱

Comments