This world only a hundred years from today ??

 


 I want to become a doctor, I want to become a famous teacher.

 This is my property

 This is my car, my property, my business, my job, my children, what is this all about, why is it, what is its reality, what is its end?

 Does it benefit us?  If so, then  for how many long?

 If not this then  what is the h-a-r-m

 Let all your assets and questions be in my view, in the eyes of reality?

 100 years from now, for example, in 2122, we will all be underground with our relatives and friends

 And strangers will live in our homes

 And our property will be owned by strangers

 They will not even re -member us. Who among us will still think of our grandfather's father?

  .. We will become a p-a-r-t of history in the memory of our gener-ations, while people will forget our names and shapes ..

 In a hundred years there will be many darkness and stagnation

 Then we will realize how mediocre the world was, and how foolish and deficient the dream of getting everything and everything was.

 And we would like that if we spend our whole life doing good deeds and doing good deeds, then that opportunity is fortunately available to us today ... as longer as we re-main ...

 * O Allah Pleae guide us .. *

 * O Allah, make our end good ...

 Ameen

 Take care of yourself and others.

  Good Bye.

 Prayer: Chaudhry Javed Ahmed

 #sonehribaaten #islam #islamic #chohdryjavedahmed

Comments