Owning Mistakes & Grandfather watch glass


 


Simon changed into a curious boy. He changed into keen on studying journey stories. He lived together along with his grandfather. One night, he stealthily entered the shop room in which his grandfather saved his valuable antiques. Simon knew his grandfather did now no longer like each person to the touch his uncommon collections.


Once within the room, Simon stood on a chair. He lifted the container in which his grandfather had saved many wrist-watches sold from exclusive nations he had visited.


While getting down from the chair, Simon’s elbow struck in opposition to the chair. The container slipped out of his fingers and fell onto the floor. All these watch lay scattered all around. To his utter shock, he discovered the glass of his grandfather’s favourite watch damaged.


Simon were given fearful lest his grandfather need to come to understand approximately the damaged glass. He commenced selecting up the portions of glass.


Simon thought, “How will I inform my grandfather that his favourite watch had were given damaged? He could be irritated with me. If I do now no longer inform him, he's going to now no longer come to understand approximately it."


Simon were given nervous. His coronary heart commenced beating faster. He positioned the damaged watch lower back into the container and located the container lower back at the shelf. Afterwards, he went to sleep. He tossed and grew to become in bed. He couldn't sleep in peace at some stage in the entire night.


The subsequent morning, Simon were given up early. He amassed braveness to move and admit his fault to his grandfather. Reaching his grandfather’s bed room he informed him everything. The grandfather regarded thoughtful. He did now no longer say some thing to Simon. He went over to the shop room. Simon saved status together along with his head down.


Having again from the shop the grandfather stated to Simon, “I felt very irritated whilst you had damaged my treasured watch. Your grandmother talented it to me on our first wedding ceremony anniversary. But you want now no longer worry. Only the watch glass is damage and I will have it replaced."


Simon felt relieved. After a few time, his grandfather went into kitchen and purchased a pitcher of milk for him.


While giving the milk to Simon, his grandfather stated, “It changed into courageous sufficient of you to inform me approximately the damaged watch. You knew that I could scold you, did now no longer you?"


Simon stated, “I changed into scared at first. But I dared now no longer inform a lie. I need to now no longer have touched your matters with out your permission."


Simon’s grandfather similarly remark that When I was in your age, I broke my mother’s treasured flower-case. I changed into scared to very own up my mistake. But, after I went to confess, she stated that she already knew approximately it."


It is courageous to confess your mistake. You can be fearful of being scolded. But it's far the handiest manner with a purpose to be unfastened from guilt.

Comments