Blood relations

 


 There was a village in the old days where a strange thing happened one day at the well.  The thing was that whatever bucket was put in the well to draw water, the bucket would not come back and only the rope would come back.  All the people of the village were worried and frightened that this is what is happening. There must be some jinn inside who are doing this.  It was finally announced that anyone who discovered the secret of why the bucket of water would not be returned would be rewarded in full.

 A young man said, "I have no greed for reward. I am doing this to get the people of the village out of this predicament and I will risk my life to find out this secret. But I have one condition and that is that I  I will descend into the well only if my brother is among those who caught the rope.

 The villagers hurriedly called his brother.  The dole was once again tied with a rope and the young man was seated in the dole and the dole was lowered into the well.

 When the young man descended into the well, he saw a very frightening monkey sitting in the well, which untied the rope from the whole bucket.  The young man checked his pocket and found the gur. He quickly gave the gur to the monkey so the monkey got used to the young man.  The young man sat the monkey on his shoulder and shook the rope from below so that the people at the top pulled the rope and brought the young man up.

 The villagers started pulling the rope and as soon as the bucket came out of the darkness into the light, the villagers saw the monkey sitting on the young man's shoulder and were terrified that it was a monster who ate the young man and now climbed

.  Everyone left the rope and galloped to save themselves, but the young man's brother kept trying to pull the rope tightly and finally he pulled his brother out of the well safely.  Told of the mischief of.  Then he said that this is why I had bet my brother that if any one of them had to be with me in the well, then all of you would run away while my brother would not do that, his love of blood would stop him.  Remember that if someone does a million good deeds but blood relations are blood relations after all, value them

Comments