A Funny Story of Business Man

 A very stingy businessman found out that his wife was having an affair with his best friend.  As soon as he heard this, in a fit of rage, he picked up his pistol, waved it and reached outside his friend's office.  At the same time, loud slogans were raised that I will not leave it today.  Everyone was watching this spectacle in a world of fear.


 At that mo ment, he broke into a friend's office.  People outside heard that there would be gunfire but no sound.  After ten minutes of silence, the servant came out smiling, but the pistol was not in his hand.


 When curious people asked, he said that I would not leave this bastard but when I reached his head and challenged him and he asked with satisfaction how much he had bought this pistol, my business vein bu rst.  I told him that he had bought ten thousand.


 The friend said that if you sell it, I am ready to pay twenty thousand.  We bargained for ten minutes and finally he bought a pistol for 40,000 rupees.  I also thought that I could kill him with another pistol of ten thousand. It is foolish to waste the opportunity to earn thirty thousand now.


Comments